Beyond traditional Wealth Management, ICC works closely with high-net-worth individuals, families and select foundations plus endowments to develop wealth and astute investment management strategies. Enabling this, as an “External Asset Manager”, we work with the most distinguished banks in the world, such as UBS, Credit Suisse and Nedbank. ICC leverages the intellectual capital of global banks to provide genuine independent private banking.
You have a choice of dealing directly with a bank, or via an independent external asset manager like ICC. We differ from Private Banks’ in-house service in the following ways:
- Our advice is genuinely independent. ICC Wealth Managers represent the interests of clients and not that of their principal, as is the case with the equivalent people at banks.
- We do not “push” products of the month to hit internal targets. ICC provides independent advice whereby the product and/or service recommended is used to achieve your financial goals.
- Our minimum investment for private banking services is US$1 million. Most banks are U$2 – 5 million.
- ICC can access a range of mortgage providers in each jurisdiction, and are not limited to in-house solutions like banks are.
- ICC’s client services, whilst including market-leading wealth managers, also enable you to view portfolios online at anytime, from a vast range of product and service providers. Banks typically restrict their online services to in-house solutions.
What does our Private Banking services include?
ICC focuses on its natural client-driven strengths. Its Private Banking services include:
- Investment Management: Using its traditional ‘core’ wealth management investment approach as a base, our satellite offerings extend to include more sophisticated propositions.
- Discretionary Portfolio Management: If your time is precious, and you would like an expert to oversee the management of your financial assets, Discretionary Portfolio Management is designed for you.
- Research Capital: ICC receives market research from various banks’ research departments, and, selectively, makes appropriate segments available to suitable clients.
- Loans and Credit: We can access a wide array of cost-effective lending solutions that provides you with liquidity to increase investment capacity and manage your cash flow without selling any existing assets.
- Preserve and Transition your Wealth: Retaining your wealth is often harder than one expects. ICC makes this a key focus along with a seamlessly transfer of assets to the next generation according to your wishes, and to continue your legacy.
- Philanthropy Service: Philanthropy is increasingly considered an important part of wealth planning. We can help you to fulfill your philanthropic endeavours and optimise the impact of your giving.
- Family Office Solutions: Our service is designed to support the ultra-high net worth families’ ability to successfully preserve, grow and transfer their legacy across multiple generations and market cycles.